Description de l'offre
What makes IBM BTO unique:
· global communication : want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
· flexibility : employee development matters to us, that's why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
· diversity : different nationalities united in one team
· initiative : have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
· Adherence to the Dispute management process within policy, with specific reference to prompt escalation actions
· Resolve disputes within agreed timeframes, according to the quality rules
· Build and maintain positive relationship with the customers
· Engage with internal stakeholders (Sales & Account Managers) to successfully identify problem areas and bring resolution to urgent needs
We guarantee you:
· regular job contract,
· opportunity to work for international clients,
· high possibility for self-development,
· the opportunity to participate in training and language courses,
· Multisport, OK System,
· cinema tickets, discounts,
· private medical healthcare,
· life insurance,
· an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0855) IBM BTO Business Consulting Services Sp.z.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Very good English (verbal & written)
· Intermediate MS Office skills
· Past experience in Order to Cash processes / preferably Customer Service
· Self-motivated with strong organizational & problem-solving skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Advanced English
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role