Your Role and Responsibilities :
The Brand Cloud and Cognitive Software Representative, assigned to a territory, is responsible for building, developing and
progressing to closure, IBM Cloud and Cognitive Software opportunities with clients in the territory assigned.
· Identify the needs of the clients, prospects and provide detailed information to the customer about the technical specifications of the IBM Cloud and Cognitive Software stack.
· Keep current on the new technologies and developments within IBM Cloud and position to the clients in the market
· Personally, develop opportunities with prospects and clients by doing presentation, providing information and engaging with customers.
· Support in processing client orders with the respected functions
· Advises customers on technical matters and engage with technical teams to recommend appropriate HW/SW configurations.
· Participate and negotiate price for the sale after following all internal IBM processes on client price approvals.
· Provide technical support where needed or engage respected teams aftersales
· Construct sales pitches and presentations.
· Travel to areas where needs are projected.
· Stay UpToDate with the latest market trends.
· Serve as a customer service rep for customers who have questions or difficulties.
· Demonstrate product features before a sale.
· Respond to pre-qualification questionnaire or information to tender document.
· Help clients maximize the use of IBM Software features by actively selling.
· Participate and take on appropriate trainings assigned to you.
· Create and Maintain a clear roadmap of opportunities in Sales Connect on weekly basis
· Participate and report progress during your Sales Cadence Calls with Management.
- Partner Planning around co-marketing, go to market, technical enablement
- Support of Partner with content, context and presales activities
- Managing Lead Passing (identification of right Partner, warm Transfer, lead follow-up)
- Development/Expansion of Channel Ecosystem and maintaining Partner loyalty (protect investment in IBM technology)
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
General Other Solution Sales
State / Province
Primary job category
(0023) IBM Bulgaria Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Experience of success in consultative selling is required within large and complex organizations
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Eligibility to work in Bulgaria
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company's Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM's global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients' growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.