Who you are:
As a Talent Acquisition Partners (TAP) you are responsible for the end-to-end recruiting experience, strategy, and execution. You are the main point of contact for Training & Placement Officers across colleges, candidates and hiring managers across the full recruiting lifecycle, leveraging innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing.
You partner with the business to establish and maintain relationships as trusted advisors, providing domain subject matter expertise. You also consult with the business to deliver outcomes by leveraging data analytics and market intelligence to attract diverse, qualified, top talent.
What you will do:
· Develop a solid working relationship with the Hiring Manager.
· Develop a trusted working relationship with Training & Placement Officers across colleges.
· Provide advice and counsel on job descriptions.
· Execute sourcing strategies to create a diverse candidate pool for management consideration.
· Conduct in-depth resume/candidate review and screening.
· Pre-qualify candidates for consideration, and exercise professional judgment in matters related to the candidate and hiring manager relationship.
· Relationship building with candidates and management.
· Building strong relationships across Business Units, managers and candidates.
· The responsibility covers all hiring stages which may include candidature validation, offer initiation and post offer follow-up.
How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be.
· You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 50% or 3 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Demonstrated knowledge and experience in full life cycle recruitment.
· Advanced knowledge of a variety of recruitment tools and technologies.
· Ability to engagement and negotiate with multiple stakeholders.
· Ability to meet hiring requirements.
· Ability to prioritize rapidly changing demands in order to deliver results to all customers
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Ability to manage workload to meet requirements.
· Experience in conducting screening interviews and applying a wide range of selection techniques.
· Ability to take a consultative approach with both the candidate and the hiring manager in providing advice and counsel
Secondary Job Category
Other Human Resources
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Ready to build IBM's workforce? As a Recruitment Professional, you serve an integral role as the main point of contact for both candidates and hiring managers, guiding them through the full recruiting lifecycle. Work with a team using the most innovative approaches to attraction, sourcing, selection, interviewing, offering, and closing. This is an opportunity to shape IBM's future. Start your journey now!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Corporate Headquarters (CHQ) team represents a variety of functions such as marketing, finance, legal, operations, HR, and more, all working together to solve some of the world's most complex problems, help our clients achieve success and build collaborative work environments for IBMers.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.