The position is for a Business Analyst. We are looking for an experienced business Analyst to help drive requirements in our internal agile software development squads
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0389) IBM de Mexico, S. de R.L.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- As a BA writing IT requirements (user stories)
- Leading other BAs or technical writers
- Working as a BA for financial or pricing systems
- Working as part of a large multinational projectteam
- Working with spreadsheet applications
- Coordinating stakeholder meetings
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with strong work ethic and strong eagerness to learn
- Demonstrated experience learning business processes to be able to effectively test the application for the business processes they support
- Demonstrated experience to work as part of an Agile team as a strong team player
- Demonstrated collaboration skills, including the ability to communicate between technical and non-technical contributors, as well as between development teams and senior leadership
- Proven business maturity with an ability to understand and navigate complex stakeholder relationships, both internal and external
- Required Fluent English.
- Location IBM Campus Guadalajara.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Demonstrated experience leading application development and maintenance of pricing or financial systems
- Demonstrated experience using GitHub/ZenHubor Jira and related integrated DevOps practices and tools for agile software development project management
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Are you looking for a career that will allow you to use your unique blend of business acumen and tech savvy? Business Analysts at IBM are subject matter experts that build the bridge between our business and our clients, immersing themselves into the market to understand problems and find innovative solutions. Be ready to navigate the complex relationships that make the business world run and find the actionable insights that result in great business decisions.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) organization owns IBM's internal IT strategy and provides the tools, computers, devices, and infrastructure that IBMers use to do their jobs every day. We also own the more than 4,000 applications that keep IBM running, from supply chain and logistics to sales and marketing and finance systems.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.