Who you are:
As MS Cloud Developer, you will be responsible to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements with experience in building / architecting cloud based applications. Using Agile methodologies, you will be working in an innovative cross-functional team responsible for using cutting edge technologies to enhance and support web based analytical solutions.
What you will do:
· Design and Develop high performance, scalable and secure cloud native application with .NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS Services.
· You need to implement Domain Driven Design, Micro-services, APIs and Web Apps
· Use Cloud design standard methodologies and patterns such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key, etc to build highly scalable solutions.
· You will demonstrate Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB
· Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0 using Azure Active Directory, Azure AD B2C.
· Implement Serverless Functions and Logic Apps for event driven processes and integrations.
· Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway and perform
· You will oversee with team leader during generation of technical specification.
· You will create and maintenance of programmer documentation.
· If necessary, participate in the deployment of software into the test and development environment.
· Apply standard methodologies, and software architecture guidelines How we will help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
· You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
· You have the opportunity to share platform with many different areas to identify what really excites you
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Azure Development using Cloud and .NET programming (Asp.net, C# Developer)
· Relevant experience in web development .NET Core, ASP .NET , Entity Framework and Azure Web Apps.
· Relevant experience in web development Nodejs, MEAN Stack and AngularJS/ React.
· Good understanding of relational data modelling concepts and comfortable with SQL databases - specifically MSSQLServer or MySQL.
· Ability to work with clients and key stakeholders to ensure requirements are met ¢Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
· Passion to work in an start-up environment and readiness to dabble with challenging technologies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Exposure to search solutions like Elasticsearch and Solr will be an advantage.
· Exposure to enterprise development environments - both on premise and Azure cloud services. ¢Exposure or readiness to learn
· Full cycle experience
· Validated expertise in application of standard software development principles
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Ability to lead change and demonstrate good time management with an ability to work on tight delivery deadlines
· Validated social skills while supplying to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
· Ability to handle & respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Referral Promo Code
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.