Your day in the role will include...
· Defining, analyzing and reviewing technical architecture on force.com platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
· Demonstrating strong knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
· Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
· Optimizing your understanding of Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
· Design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
· Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
· Using consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
· Understanding client's business challenges and offering solution to address using salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
· Provide experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
· Being familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption,managing change and training methods. You will come with...
· The ability to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
· Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
· Traits of a seasoned technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
· Openness to assist clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
· The experience and demonstration of understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
· Effectiveness to run business user design and user experience sessions.
· Demonstrable experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). How we'll help you grow...
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses to grow your expertise.
· You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor.
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· You should be capable of proposing and authoring Salesforce Architecture, both Technical and Solution
· You should have good experience in building & implementing applications on the Salesforce platform (Force. com)
· Be involved in 3-5 Salesforce implementations.
· Should have experience developing software solutions, including coding, testing and deployment
· Should have knowledge of Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Salesforce REST API and Data Loader
· Understanding the software engineering life cycle for development, and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
· Demonstrable experience of implementing solutions using Visual force
· Experience of integrating Salesforce with 3rd party products, ideally using web services
· Assess and resolve optimal solution to align business processes
· Location of posting is subjected to business requirements
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Salesforce certification is highly desirable
· Mulesoft experience
· Web Application Development Background
· You should have Apex Experience
· Experience in Visual Force pages development
· Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End
Secondary Job Category
6+ to 8 Years of total experience required
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.