IBM's Purpose is to be important to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. When you join IBM you join a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
We are recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name a few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award 'Best Employer of People with Disabilities' and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
Business Unit Introduction:
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of elite Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unrivaled global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies. Join our team of high performing culture of talented people, who are motivated and passionate about building and implementing information-based solutions.
Who you are:
· You will be involved in integration of projects using IBM WebSphere Integrator Message Broker tool kit.
· Ownership of deploying integration components in development environments.
· Client interaction and ability to lead and guide teams on developing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to perform an automated business function.
What you'll do:
· You will design and develop maps, message flows and configure/develop adaptors.
· Participates in all design sessions and provides technical leadership (including technical decisions, technology recommendations, defining standards, leading POCs, and mentoring developers.
· Define the strategy and overall vision for solutions.
· Provide complete solution designs that consider cost, performance, scalability, reusability, and extensibility.
· Document application requirements, technical specifications, use-cases, workflow processes.
· Prepare Mapping Specification and Integration Design document.
· You will work with Business and Application teams to elaborate both Functional and non-functional requirement.
· Mentor and develop skills of other members of the team. Collaborate with other development and integration team members to ensure Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Integration technologies are implemented and maintained.
How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses which will make you an expert
· You'll learn directly from experts in developer's field; our team leads love to mentor
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 4+ Years hands on experience on doing Analysis, Integration design and document Interface requirement.
· 2+ Years of experience on ITX (IBM Transformation Extender) map development.
· 2+ Years experience on DML (Insert, Update and Select)
· Experience working with integration solutions as IT Architect
· Extensive knowledge about appointed integration infrastructure components
· Detailed knowledge of IBM MQ and IBM Websphere Message Broker 8 or IIB
· Knowledge in Integration Development Routine
· Knowledge in governance regarding integration solutions
· Demonstrable Experience with creating, performance tuning, and troubleshooting message flows
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experienced on IBM Integration Bus (preferably worked on at least 2 projects and have developed 5 flows)
· Experience in WebSphere SOA integration Middleware would be an added advantage.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Your Life @ IBM
About Business Unit