Description de l'offre
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
In this exciting role, you will have the opportunity to discover new technologies and expand your skills. Do you want to be part of a highly talented team working with new and emerging technologies new business models that improve people's lives?
IBM Global Business Services is looking for BlockChain Developers with experience in Financial Markets and one or more of the Blockchain technology platforms, such as Ethereum, Hyperledger, Ripple (and other equivalents) to join our innovative team.
As our customer's needs grow and change, IBM is committed to developing a workforce that can grow and change accordingly. We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, flexible team members who will embrace the opportunity and want to be at the forefront of driving change in a working environment that enables smarter, collaborative, fact-based decisions, improves productivity and efficiency, and drives results while working in a dynamic team environment.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH
Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through: Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
· http://www.ibm.com/ibm/responsibility/corporateservicecorps .PSHJ 1SCTY DCHJ GBSPSDC
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Experience working directly with teams and clients in the Public Sector to develop and implement Blockchain based solutions.
· Experience designing, developing, and delivering complex Distributed Ledger/Blockchain technology applications
· Testing and deploying a Blockchain solution through all phases of a development life cycle
· Ensuring Blockchain solutions adhere to accepted customer design
· Supporting business development teams to conceptualize and develop relevant use cases, proof-of-concepts (POC), and proof-of-value (POV)and support proposal writing activities
· Working cooperatively with teams to accomplish project work in an efficient and quality manner
· Interacting with clients to define/develop innovative solutions to key business problems
· BSc in Computer Science or Math
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· At least 6 months of experience modifying and extendingBit coin core or related codebase
· At least 6 months experience developing Blockchain applications or proof-of-concepts (POCs) using Hyperledger, Ethereum Solidity or other proprietary language and APIs.
· At least 1 years of experience developing applications using cloud based platforms/micro-services
· At least 1 years of experience managing client relationships in the financial services industry
· At least 6 months of experience in capital markets/investment banking and/or asset management
· 2. 5 years experience programming in Java, C++, or C#
· Proficiency in Go Language
· Mobile application development is a plus
Secondary Job Category
· U.S. citizenship required.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire