Application Architect_SAP Basis - 1 year Fixed Term Hire - Melbourne
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, IBM is helping to reshape industries by bringing together our expertise in Cloud, Analytics, Security, Mobile, and the Internet of Things. We are changing how we create. How we collaborate. How we analyse. How we engage. IBM is a leader in this global transformation so there is no better place to launch your career.
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge. We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM. We are hiring.
We are currently recruiting SAP Delivery Analyst, SAP Application Architect for a 12 months fixed term contract, based in Melbourne.
The SAP Delivery Analyst's responsibilities include –
· Monitoring, analysing, tuning and optimising the business processes in close co-operation with the Business Process Specialists
· Support the Application Service Delivery Manager with interfacing to all Customer Business Representatives for current and future functional changes
· Involvement in all urgent Application / Interface issues irrespective of the technology, change requests and triage
· Assist and backup for Application Service Delivery Manager
· Supporting the offshore delivery team in the resolution of incidents and problems related to all the SAP applications including SAP interfaces.
· Escalation point in and out of hours as per contracted support hours
· Technical review of changes and implementation plans
· Technically advise new directions for the system
· Work with Supplier support management structure in IT Application Support Services and Infrastructure service provider to ensure customer delivery
· Ensure system performance and capacity is being met
· Responsible for managing the offshore SAP Basis, SAP PI streams
To ensure success in the role you will possess the following skills –
· SAP Basis and SAP PI experience in an SAP Implementation and Support projects.
· Extensive Knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle, DB2, MS SQL Server 2012, SAP ASE/SQL Anywhere and HANA).
· Extension knowledge in scripting languages like Shell, Batch, WSScript, WinAuto
· Extensive experience with analysis, maintenance, customization and installation of SAP applications
· Must be extremely good and knowledgeable in understanding various SAP interfaces with 3 rd party systems
· Very good knowledge in OS like AIX, Suse Linux, Windows platforms etc.,
· Must be Certified in SAP HANA
· Strong written and verbal communications
· Experience in mobile development (iOS or Android) a nice-to-have
Compensation package from $85 400 (full-time equivalent) and will be determined based on successful candidates relevant skills and experience.
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0008) IBM Australia Limited
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire