The candidate will be responsible for creating & delivering in a timely, accurate fashion with high quality, solutions using Salesforce/Apex, Force, Visualforce, Lightning, LWC integration and front end technologies. The candidate will be responsible for the application design, development and support of Salesforce related projects. The candidate must demonstrate progressive leadership in the full life cycle of the software development environment including support. Will be responsible for ensuring that the system delivered accurately meets the defined expectations of the business unit, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance requirements are closely monitored by working with the development teams, testing team and others. Should be a good team manager with ability to drive and motivate the team who is responsible for delivery. Sometime person may be responsible to handle multiple projects. The role expects the person to drive thought leadership initiatives outside the project work and support in end to end RFP responses.
You will come with...
· Experience and awareness of all design principles, quality principles in Salesforce across clouds.
· Extensive knowledge on integration and building solutions from inception to support or building solutions on already implemented Salesforce Org.
· Well versed with CI/ CD DevOps process.
· Traits of a seasoned technical professional with 2-3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
· Openness to assist clients in the Design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
· Demonstrable experience and demonstration of understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
· Proven effectiveness to run business user design and user experience sessions.
Your day in the role will include...
· Defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint.
· Optimizing your understanding of Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
· You will administer design and implementation of real-time and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
· Facilitate Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
· Understanding client's business challenges and offering solution to address using salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
· Recommend experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
· Being familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, managing change and training methods. #GBSISASALESFORCE20
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 10+ to 12 Years of Experience with 8 years in Salesforce, with last 4 years architecting Salesforce solution using a formal development methodology (Waterfall, JAD, AGILE etc...) with hands-on experience in Salesforce Community Cloud, Service Cloud, and Lightning.
· Experience and knowledge of Lightning Design System and Mulesoft
· Proven experience with Salesforce development, administration, system integrations, and bug fixes.
· Understanding to Salesforce standard objects Leads, Account, Contacts, Opportunity, Products, Price book, Lead process, Sales process, and Forecasting is required
· Experience building SQL tables and queries, understanding of object-oriented concepts and design patterns.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Salesforce Certified Developer 1 (PD1) Administrator (ADM201) certification.
· Proven development Experience in Web Application, Visual Force Pages and experience with Apex
· Hands-on experience in Salesforce integration with large applications End to End
· Knowledge in CLM (Contract Life Cycle Management)
· Creative problem-solving skills and superb communication Skill.
· Respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Ability to handle change and be open to it along with good time management and an able to work under stress
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Today, as Salesforce's longest-standing strategic partner, Bluewolf, an IBM Company, has the most certified Salesforce talent in the world. That means we're able to scale customer experience across the entire Salesforce solution in a quality-driven, unquestioning way. And with IBM iX, our customers have the world's largest Salesforce practice in one strategic partner to transform the customer experience, now and in the future.
Our newest practice in India, which is part of our Global Business Services group (GBS), strengthens IBM's commitment to the Salesforce ecosystem and deeper teamwork of IBM Watson and Salesforce Einstein. As we enter the Fourth Industrial Revolution, we will continue to empower companies of all sizes and industries to redefine customer experiences putting AI to use inside their organizations.
Enhance, improve customer loyalty and drive revenue growth for your products on a platform that connects to customers directly with personalized content and offers.
Join us to create a future where AI will reshape every aspect of work making smarter decisions faster than ever before. Do your Best Work Ever.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.