The HR Service Administrator has the responsibility for a process administration within a country or across several countries for one or more assigned HR processes. The employee prioritizes tasks and chooses the best method.
Experience and working knowledge in several interrelated departmental activities. Awareness of functional activities.
Seeks and exchanges information, ideas, and concepts. Some presentation skills are necessary. May require negotiation to achieve coordination.
Use specialized technical knowledge to identify ,evaluate, and resolve various interrelated problems from several sources.
Recommends improvements to established procedures.
Responsible for a variety of interrelated processes within well established procedures.
Responsible to set work schedules individually or as a team member.
Process is monitored as required.
Provides technical guidance.
Impact on Business/Scope:
Accountable for individual results and for the impact of the results on the team, interrelated activities, or project.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Performs tasks to maintain and establish employees' garnishment records.
· Act as Tier 2 for Issue Resolution of garnishment-related matter
· Receives garnishment set up/release order and enters them correctly to the employee's payroll in a timely manner.
· Coordinates with the State or the Court to verify certain garnishment information and make sure that the deductions comply with the federal and state regulations.
· Processing of Garnishment cases (answering interrogatories, updating information in the system, validation, and issue resolution).
· Ensure that all garnishment deductions are compliant.
· Ensure that system rules are up to date with legislation changes.
· Identify and correct entry errors
· Comply with correspondence turn around time.
· Coordinate actions to manage incidents.
· Answer and service client queries regarding the garnishment related concerns.
· Correspond and communicate necessary operation
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information
· Strong Thinking and Problem Solving Skills - must have demonstrated the ability to analyze and solve complex issues
· Client-focused - Recognizes client needs and recommends appropriate solutions
· Team Player - must be able to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients, is able to deal flexibly with others
· Taking Ownership - Accepts responsibilities for actions and decisions and prioritizes work based on business demands
· Strong thinking and problem solving skills able to analyze errors/complex situations and identify appropriate solutions
· Strong interpersonal skills able to collaborate with people and work effectively in a team
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.