Description de l'offre
We are looking for a Support z Server infrastructure specialist that will have the following responsibilities:
- Support user requirement discussion, analysis, design, and documentation with Data Center users of industry.
- Participate implement, testing, deploying, training and maintaining Software tools for IBM mainframe.
- Works effectively and efficiently under time constraints and high pressure environments, ensuring customer satisfaction
- Ensure troubleshooting, problem replication, duplication and diagnostic support
- Extend the area of support from the application to the environment, operating system, database and network
- Handle client's inquiries and resolve client technical issues.
- Providing regular status reports and updates.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Troubleshooting skills and logical thinking
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Very good customer service skills
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Works effectively and efficiently under time constraints and in a high pressure environment
- Ability to work with routine/repetitive task
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
No experience or under 2-year experience in IT industry.
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role