You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employees, guests and owners expectations.
Key tasks :
- Welcome and support the guests
- Helping guests with their luggage
- Ensure guests satisfaction
- Promote Hotel services and outlets
- Provides guests with information about attractions, facilities, services, and activities in and outside the property
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow :
Excellent presentation, good communication and customer service skills.
Ideally with a relevant degree, apprenticeship or diploma in Hospitality management with a first experience in a luxury hotel.
Fluent French and English are required.