Description de l'offre
The Sous Chef will manage a specific department and work with the Executive Sous Chef to create, implement and maintain quality standards.
The Sous Chef will also be responsible for the entire operation in the absence of the Executive Sous Chef. Ideally, you will accomplish your tasks by monitoring the daily functions of the culinary department, including providing support and guidance to the culinary team, ending in positive guest experience.
· Certified in Kitchen Production and Management
· Knowledgeable and experienced in menu planning and operational skills
· Knowledgeable and compliant in kitchen hygiene practices and OSHA standards
· A good command of MS Office especially for administrative purposes
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Chef de Cuisine or 3 years as Sous Chef in an international chain hotel or food and beverage outlet
· *Due to strict regulation of Malaysian Immigration and Manpower Department, this position is open for Malaysian Nationals only.