· You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting associates, guest and owner expectations. The Sales Manager is responsible to ensure the related revenue is maximised in the most profitable way in line with the agreed targets.
· Thai National, aged between 30-40 years old.
· Bachelor degree in any related fields
· At least 3 years related experience in Leisure and MICE for Hotel / Resort
· Excellent command of English and computer skills particularly in the use of MS Office, email
· Must possess good leadership qualities, driven, determined with strong attention to details.
· Pleasant, hospitable and excellent guest service oriented.