Description de l'offre
Hyatt Regency Chantilly is currently under construction for an expected opening in the second half of 2018.
We are hiring a Sales and Events Coordinator!
At Hyatt, we believe that our customers choose us because of our caring employees who care about our customers by providing a unique service and experience. Join us to experience the opening of a Hyatt Hotel in a unique location next to the Chantilly Castle: Hyatt Regency Chantilly.
Your main missions will be :
· Assist sales in general and particularly sales managers in their commercial and administrative tasks.
· Management of incoming phone calls and call transfers
· Administrative follow-up (creation in Envision of the report of each of the movements of the sales managers, updating the database...)
· Follow-up of weekly activities (in each of the markets: report of incoming requests, preparation of visits of tracking...)
· Monitoring of monthly activities (production of key in Cognos... accounts report)
· Follow-up of projects (eductours, tradeshows, visit of the hotel...)
· Create a library of the characteristics of past events (to be used for publications or as a reference for future clients)
Coming from a hotel or general training with a specialization in sales, you have a first professional experience in a commercial / sales department, preferably in a hotel environment.
Good customer service skills, communication and a good relationship are essential.
Fluency in English is also essential.