Hyatt is extremely pleased to prepare the opening for the Grand Hyatt Jeju with a new vision of the Grand Hyatt brand in Jeju, reflective of the island's unique environment, and providing travelers with our first-class integrated resort service and hospitality. The hotel will be one of the largest Hyatt hotels with 1,600 rooms, 14 food and beverage outlets, and approximately 1,200 square meters of meeting space, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, two spas (Western and Korean) with a total of eight treatment rooms and a kids club.
General purpose of job is to provide revenue accounting leadership and business best practices to the hotel.
The Revenue Analyst has responsibility for all technical accounting aspects of hotel's revenue streams in coordination with Assistant Director of Revenue .
Ideal candidate profile
To be Successful in This Role, You Will Require to Have;
· Ideally with a university degree in Strategic Marketing or Hospitality/Tourism management.
· An MBA would be an asset.
· Minimum 2 years work experience as Revenue Analyst or Reservation Agent
· Hotel Opening and Casino integrated resort experience preferred, but not required.
· Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Fluent in English language (verbal and written) is essential