January 2017 - 6 months
Working hours : 37 hours/week
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employees, guests and owners' expectations.
- Assist with the administration of permanent and temporary staff
- Assist the Human Resources Assistant with selecting applications and interviewing candidates
- Participate in internal communication
- Contribute to the implementation and monitoring of various payroll
- Assist with the implementation of various HR project
Ideally preparing a university masters degree or diploma in HRM/HRD or Hospitality/Tourism management.
Good problem solving, administrative and interpersonal skills are a must.
Experience of working in hotel-related operational positions would be a useful benefit.
A proficiency in French is required.