Park Hyatt Saigon is looking for F&B Secretary. Join with Hyatt corporation to discover your place to shine in our warm, respectful, and inclusive culture.
· Provides administrative support to Division Head and ensures the implementation of hotel policies, standards, and procedures.
· Types, files, and upkeeps of all private and confidential matters related to the department.
· Sets up a systematic and efficient filing system, both for hard files as well as all electronic data, that enables quick retrieval. Ensures all files are kept up-to-date at all times.
· Prepares relevant materials for all meetings attended by Division Head: Daily Operations Meeting, Leadership Committee Meetings, Departmental Meetings and ad hoc meetings.
· Greets visitors/ answers telephone, ascertains nature of business, and conducts guests to appropriate associates.
· Types, takes dictation and minutes, drafts letters, files, reports and trace correspondences.
· Monitors and maintains the proper cleanliness and appearance of workings office area.
· Handles monthly requisition of stationeries/general and dry goods stores.
· Provides exceptional services to guests and internal customers in other department at all time to maintain positive interactions with good working relationships.
· Manages and supports to update information on F&B website
· Supports and arranges gift away for customers during special occations (Tet, Mid Autumn festival, Christmas..)
· Support with updating price, translating and printing menus
· Assists with organizing visa, ticket, working contract for hotel entertainers
· Understands and strictly adhere to Rules and Regulations established in the Associate Handbook and the hotel's policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety
· Attends training sessions and meetings as and when required.
· Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned
Ideal candidate profile
· Ideally with diploma in Hospitality management or equivalent
· Well developed computer knowledge, particularly in the use of MS Office and email
· Minimum 2 years of working experience in Admin, Secretary preferably F&B operation experience