· Preparing reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
· Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or taking messages.
· Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
· Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
· Helping prepare for meetings.
· Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
· Greeting visitors and deciding if they should be able to meet with executives.
· Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
· Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and distributing them as needed.
· Performing office duties that include ordering supplies and managing a records database.
· Opening, sorting and distributing incoming faxes, emails, and other correspondence.
· Provide general administrative support.
· 1-3 years in similar position experience or similar field.
· Excellent English oral and written skills
· Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
· An ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
· Strong organizational and time management skills
· Applies a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
· Works in a safe, prudent and organized manner
· Ability to operate computer and office equipment
· Proficiency in Excel and Word
· Knowledge of the generally accepted respective department principles and local regulations
· Ability to multitask, work in a fast paced environment and have a high level attention to detail