You will be responsible to provide an excellent and consistent level of service to your customers. The Engineering Coordinator is responsible to assist in the smooth and efficient running of the Engineering Department in support of all other operating departments.
As an Engineering Coordinator (temporary basis for 6 months), you will:
· Ensure that an efficient and accurate filing system, both manually and electronically is maintained at all times.
· Maintain complete and supported records of all Engineering agreements, contracts and quotations for the hotel.
· Establish an efficient trace file to ensure that all engineering contracts status is properly tracked.
· Assist in consolidating, preparing, updating and follow-up on engineering reports, quotations, inventory and contracts.
· Follow up with vendors on quotations, job orders and delivery of supplies.
· Track and record inventory list.
· Prepare tender documents and specifications as and when needed.
· Input employees' weekly duty roster in the system.
Ideal candidate profile
**Due to the Singapore government foreign worker work pass quota restriction, we regret that only Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident will be considered**
· Minimum 'N' / 'O' level / ITE qualification.
· Good working knowledge of MS office applications (MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
· Must be able to work independently and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Prior experience in the hotel industry will be an advantage though candidate with no experience may be considered.