· To apply for work visa before the arrival of the new employee, to allow entry into KSA
· To apply for residency visa once new employee has started at work.
· To arrange for medical check-up and health-card application. finger print
· Visa submission via Internet.
· To apply for visit visa for direct family members of hotel employees (subject to approval by the Director of Human Resources).
· To trace visit visa expiry to avoid “overstays”.
· Visa submission via Internet.
· To cancel visas and all related documentation.
· To arrange release of visas for eventual transfer.
· To cancel visas without ban for eventual re-employment in the Qatar.
· To type all necessary legal applications in Arabic.
· To assist employees in typing any Arabic documents where needed.
· To assist operation in typing / translating certain documents into Arabic.
· To keep joint file with Payroll, ensuring that all necessary documents for Immigration purposes are in the file (original contract, copy of residence permit, passport copy, photographs, immigration related documents, etc.).
· To ensure that employee details on passport expiry, labor card expiry, visa expiry, etc. are kept up to date on Oasys software.
To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel's policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the department colleagues and all other departments.
To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
To fully support the Departmental Training Function in the Department assigned.
To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by Director of Human Resources.
To respond to any changes in Communications function as dictated by the market and the hotel.
To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self-control.
To have a complete understanding of the Human Resources section in the Operations Manual and Policies & Procedures.
To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
To attend all meetings as required by the Director of Human Resources.
To assist with recruitment, select employees who are able to work within the decentralized Management Philosophy, following Financial, Operational and Administrative Philosophies outlined above and who understand and support Hyatt's Philosophy of Multi Skilling and Multi Tasking.
To assist in the building of an efficient team of employees through Multi Skilling, Multi Tasking and flexible scheduling and by taking an active interest in their welfare, safety and development.
To prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with workload and priorities for the approval by the Director of Human Resources.
To conduct yearly performance appraisal and give employees regular feedback on their job performance.
To ensure that all employees report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
To ensure that all employees provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
To ensure that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to the Hotel's Employee Rules & Regulations and adhere to the hotel's policy relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control.
Ideal candidate profile
Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Manager - or Team Leader - Housekeeping. · Good communication and customer relations skills.