Our General Manager of Food and Beverage is looking for a passionate F&B Professional with Hotels background to join the team as Assistant Food and Beverage Manager for the opening of Great Scotland Yard Hotel – Unbound Collection by Hyatt .
What makes us special:
Few addresses are richer in history and anecdote than this hotel; it is one of the most iconic addresses in London! It is our newest Hyatt property in the UK and the whole of our F&B will be curated by Chef Robin Gill . The hotel is due to open in July 2019 with immediate need for an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager to join and support with the set-up of our unique outlets:
- The Yard: the unique flagship restaurant of the hotel. This restaurant will focus on the best of what the British seasons has to offer.
- Forty Elephants: our cocktail bar, offering everything from a tasty, light breakfast all the way through to delicious and exciting bar snacks alongside specialised classic & signature cocktails.
- Sibin: Creates a sense of secret indulgence through its dark, wooden interiors. The drink offering will be industry leading, allowing for an experience that is unexpected and exciting. With a specialised whisky menu coming from hand chosen artisanal Celtic producers.
- The Parlour: our light, airy, colonial lounge area open throughout the day. The offering is focused on more typical lounge snacks including ‘healthy-ish' options and a signature afternoon tea, which has many highlights, namely remarkable cakes and pastries.
- Grace and Favour: events and banqueting space.
Ideal candidate profile
About the role:
As Assistant Food and Beverage Manager you will be managing the main restaurant and also be supporting the General Manager of Food and Beverage in managing the day to day operations of all outlets.
· Annual Salary range: £35,000 to £40,000
You will be a natural leader with a great passion for Food and Beverage, your energy and charisma will inspire and motivate our team to ensure that we are constantly exceeding guests expectations.
A hospitality background in hotels is essential in order to be considered for this job and proven work experience in the same or similar role within a 5 star hotel, is necessary.
The whole of our food and beverage is overseen by Robin Gill and team, and this will enable you to develop and expand your food and beverage knowledge and expertise.
Hyatt offers a great range of benefits, including:
· 12 complimentary nights world wide
· Individual personal career development opportunities
· £500 Reward for recommending a friend
· Interest free season ticket loan
· Tax-free Cycle to work scheme
· Tuition Aid, to name a few
Please make sure you have the right to work in the UK.