Description de l'offre
Role Title: Software Engineer
Business: ITID Data Platforms
Role Purpose / Description:
The job holder will have to perform the following duties:
* Perform installation and configuration changes of Database products including Oracle, DB2, MSSQL and Sybase.
* Write Linux/Unix scripts to automate and streamline our BAU tasks whenever required.
* Perform system administration for Database environments, including house-keeping and trouble-shooting activities.
* Liaise with vendors for complex cases for the solutions whenever required.
* Provide on-going performance tuning and consultancy on best practices and Group standards on Database.
* Provide 24*7 on call support.
* Document technical guideline and setup procedure.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
Candidates should possess the following skills or qualification:
* University graduate with a degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
* Practical knowledge and experience on Database technologies is an advantage.
* Basic programming skills.
* Basic knowledge on Linux platform.
* Good interpersonal, analytic and communication skills.
* Self-motivated, positive and flexible attitude with ability to work independently.
* Good command of written and spoken English.
* Able to work independently and under pressure.
* Open minded and willing to communicate to various party including other IT Infrastructure Delivery teams， development teams and vendors.
* Customer focuses and commit to the delivery of high quality service.