The GCB 6 Fusion FDMEE Developer( SE ) role is based within the Fusion Tech Ops Master Data Management Team within Corporate Functions IT, working as part of the global HSBC Operating Services and Technologies (HOST) team.
HSBC has recently undergone a large scale Finance Transformation and has implemented a multi-technology Cloud ERP platform, Oracle Fusion, as part of this transformation. This will ensure that HOST is able to provide the Business with the transparency and insight into their charges, but also to meet any future organizational changes and regulatory requirements. A key component of this estate is the Data Mappings and Transformations (ETL) requirements from the Oracle Fusion EPM platform.
The primary role of the Fusion FDMEE Developer within the ST&O Tech Ops Reporting team is to perform impact analysis, develop and support EPM FDMEE within the Oracle Fusion EPM application. Working closely with stakeholders from both the business and IT, the postholder will be required to form and maintain key relationships, organise and drive conversations in a fast-paced environment to eliminate ambiguity. Knowledge of the different EPM modules; FDMEE, Jython ScriptingPlanning, Essbase, DRM, FRS is essential along with desirable (not compulsary) understanding of ERP modules like FA, GL, Procurement, Projects, Expenses etc, and Technologies; BIP, OTBI, OBIA, etc
The Fusion FDMEE Developr will work within an established Agile team and will ensure that the backlog of requirements is delivered sucessfully as part of the continuous delivery programme.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Establishing and maintaining relationships with business & IT stakeholders and their delegates to provide reporting solutions as part of the established change processes.
• Supporting the Live Environment, providing Level 3 support and resolving issues which the Service Desk have requested support with.
• Performing Impact Analysis on requested change, enabling business and IT stakeholders to prioritise request change
• Develop, maintain and test EPM toolsets especially FDMEE deliverables to high standards, as per business and IT requirements.
• Update and maintain documentation to enable future support
• Supporting releasing FDMEE code to the Live environment, either relasing code to Live or perform 4 eyes checks to ensure successful release.
• Establishing and maintaining highly collaborative, communicative relationships, both internal (onshore/offshore) and external to the Bank as a representative of the analytics domain.
• Delivering fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets.
Your experience with include:
• Expertise in Oracle Fusion EPM Technologies, ie FDMEE, Essbase, Planning, FRS, DRM, Jython scripting, JQuery
• Knowledge of Oracle Fusion ERP Modules General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), and Fixed Assets (FA) is desirable not essential
• Knowledge of Agile engineering practices is desirable but not essential
• Knowledge of Agile technologies, ie Jira, GITHUB etc is desirable but not essential
Ideal candidate profile