UAE, Abu Dhabi
HSBC is one of the world's leading banks, with a network covering 67 countries and territories. Our global reach means we offer many ways for you to develop your career. We offer an inclusive, values-led culture, tailored learning and development programmes and competitive benefits. We have roles in retail, commercial, investment and private banking and a range of operational and functional teams.
• The role is primarily a customer facing role servicing Advance and Personal Banking customers. Professionalism, customer focus and a broad understanding of the fundamentals of service and needs based sales planning are critical to the success of the business.
• The role holder has a responsibility to understand customer needs with a view to upgrade existing customers to appropriate propositions and cross sell RBWM products and services.
• The job holder is required to identify referrals for financial planning needs and to refer to a specialist as required.
• The job holder is required to provide a high-quality and holistic service with prompt completion of customer service requests with a focus on deepening the customer relationship essential to drive customer loyalty and increase the wallet share of HSBC.
• Completing full customer reviews and understanding customer needs whether immediate or future is a key part of this role. The role holder will respond to a combination of ‘walk in' customers and creating opportunities from centrally created contact lists both being the main sources of their activity.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Achieve individual RBWM performance metrics
• Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism of response either face to face, in written or at the telephone.
• Effective use of tools and information to drive customer service delivery and RBWM performance
• Execute on customer contact strategies in line with Group operating models and strategy set by regional Customer Relationship Management team
• Fully utilise and input to Customer Relationship Management data, ensuring all customer information is complete and kept up to date
• Ensure all customer needs are met and sales opportunities are maximised
• Undertake effective Individual Reviews
• Work on leads provided through customer life cycle management and tactical campaign and follow up on diarized leads
• Achieve cross sale penetration rates and wealth referrals achieved for account opening, lending and other sales
• Assist in Sales Floor Management periodically and on a need base counter and teller positions with support on cash and cheque transactions
• Work with the wider team to deliver the Branch RBWM Performance measures and plan to support the multi-channel customer journey
• Deliver to published Service Level Agreements and customer standards
• Meeting customer expectations in terms of efficiency, accuracy, timeliness and professionalism of response either face to face or at the telephone
• To work as part of an integrated branch management team to ensure, standards and are met and operating models delivered
• Proactively support others through direct and indirect actions beyond activities particular to this role
• Coach and develop members of the team to ensure common customer experience and offering
• Actively promote the use of direct channels to the customer.
• Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets