Description de l'offre
If you're looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Data Officer, Private Banking.
· Provide oversight to business delivery projects to ensure correctness, accuracy, and conformance to regional and country business requirements and global objectives as well as adherence to the minimum data standards and principles
· Execute data governance programme policies, processes and procedures
· Ensure compliance with Data Policy, Data Privacy and Data Retention
· Implement approved proposed tactical data management processes and ensure they align to the Group Data Strategy and Standards
· Based on Group and Department guidance, identify key data required to run the business and identify data issues inhibiting the business strategy
· Ensure that local data owners and stewards are identified to be accountable for data quality, and that mechanisms exists to highlight potential data quality problem areas
· Escalate promptly, any identified data quality issues. Engage with stakeholders as required to resolve any data issues identified.
· Facilitate root cause analysis, prioritisation, review and resolution of Data Quality issues raised as part of business self certification, audit or external regulations
· Ensure proactive monitoring of Data Quality issues
· Support and ensure delivery of Regulatory projects
· Previous experience in a data management role
· Previous experience with data management systems or tools
· Knowledge of best practices in data management
· Data analysis skills, ability to analyse the different client identifiers and client hierarchies and understand the relationship between them and any controls currently in place
· Experience in running data management projects
· Industry knowledge of the current state of data management trends
· Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Services business processes and resultant information needs
· Knowledge of data structure, data systems or tools and related software and data management policies and practices in a complex organisational environment
· Experience in accommodating, Assumptions, Dependencies, Risks and Issues into planning activity
· Excellent interpersonal skills at multiple levels of the organisation
· Proven record of effective project management, including planning and decision making, identifying priorities and bringing projects to successful completion in a timely manner, and maintaining a focus on high standards and quality
· Excellent oral and written communication, articulate, diplomatic, negotiation and conflict management
· Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
· Influencing and negotiating skills
· Experience in facilitation between Business and Technical functions to achieve agreed outcomes
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de HSBC
HSBC est l’une des plus grandes banques internationales avec une présence dans plus de 85 pays dans le monde. Elle a été créée en 1865 sous le nom de « The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation », et son siège social est basé à Londres. En France, HSBC totalise environ 400 agences et près de 10 000 salariés, avec une spécialisation dans plusieurs activités : une banque pour les particuliers, spécialisées notamment dans la gestion de patrimoine, une banque privée (gestion de fortune), une banque d’entreprises, qui s’appuie sur le réseau de l’ensemble du groupe HSBC dans le monde, et une banque de financement, d’investissement et de marchés. En 2012, HSBC France a réalisé un résultat avant impôt de 450 millions d’euros.