Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will unlock new opportunities, join HSBC and experience the possibilities.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Data Officer, Private Banking.
· Provide oversight to business delivery projects to ensure correctness, accuracy, and conformance to regional and country business requirements and global objectives as well as adherence to the minimum data standards and principles
· Execute data governance programme policies, processes and procedures
· Ensure compliance with Data Policy, Data Privacy and Data Retention
· Implement approved proposed tactical data management processes and ensure they align to the Group Data Strategy and Standards
· Based on Group and Department guidance, identify key data required to run the business and identify data issues inhibiting the business strategy
· Ensure that local data owners and stewards are identified to be accountable for data quality, and that mechanisms exists to highlight potential data quality problem areas
· Escalate promptly, any identified data quality issues. Engage with stakeholders as required to resolve any data issues identified.
· Facilitate root cause analysis, prioritisation, review and resolution of Data Quality issues raised as part of business self certification, audit or external regulations
· Ensure proactive monitoring of Data Quality issues
· Support and ensure delivery of Regulatory projects