Some career choices have more impact than others.
We're looking for progressive minds who are driven and forward-thinking, who are open to different ideas and cultures, who can connect with customers and colleagues and who'll work with courageous integrity every day.
As an HSBC employee in Australia, you'll have access to tailored professional development opportunities, competitive pay, an embedded flexible working culture and a range of employee benefits. These include market-leading subsidised private health cover, enhanced parental pay and support when returning to work, subsidised banking products and services and wellness programmes including discounted gym memberships.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves more than 50 million customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
This is a 30hrs part time fixed term / secondment role for an ambitious individual to join the team as a Customer Service Representative at our Brisbane branch.
• Accepting and processing deposits, payments and other transactions.
• Answering enquiries whilst maintaining the highest standard of customer service.
• Identifying cross-selling opportunities to meet established sales referral and promotional targets.
• Controlling cash and negotiable items in adherence to branch cash control and security requirements.
Ideal candidate profile
• The Higher School Certificate or equivalent certification/education.
• A minimum of 6 months customer service experience within a Financial Services or Retail environment.
• Previous cash handling experience.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• A passion for delivering first-class customer service to a diverse client base.
• High attention to detail and a proven ability to prioritise workloads.
Learn more about careers - www.hsbc.com.au/careers
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued and respected and where opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow in an inclusive environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. Issued by HSBC Bank Australia Limited.