Global Markets (GM)
Offering clients direct access to the rapid growth in emerging markets worldwide, HSBC Global Markets complements local knowledge in 60 countries with a sophisticated understanding of global economics. Focusing on four principal asset classes – foreign exchange, rates, credit and equities – Global Markets offers unrivalled investment expertise and market knowledge to global investors.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Contribute to Global Markets sales revenue generation, return targets set by business performance and objectives
•To ensure offering of full range of Markets product suite to corporate clients and to achieve increase in market penetration
• To maintain meaningful relationship with clients and explore new customers base for Global Markets in Beijing and nearby areas with quality customer marketing
• To synergize the alignment with corporate as well as the teamwork with different product group within Global Markets in optimizing the product delivery
• Maintain efficient communication and interaction with Global Markets Trading desk and Transaction Management Services lines in resolving questions and problems of transactions, settlement, booking problems etc. from clients
• Identify and keep close updated of regulatory and market risks. Keep the clients and stakeholders up to date with specific news flow and regulatory changes
• Support the alignment process with corporate to effectively cross-sell Markets products and solutions
• Where applicable, contribute to the successful cross-selling of products of other business units within the Bank
• To maintain sound credit quality and in compliance with both internal guidelines and external regulatory requirements.
• Demonstrate high professionalism and trustful image in client interaction
• Understand, follow and demonstrate full compliance with all relevant internal and external regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of Global Markets Trading business, also in line with HSBC Code of Conduct
• Conduct and support ad hoc projects where applicable
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor's or equivalent University degree, minimum 8 years' relevant experience as a Global Markets corporate sales •Well versed with Global Markets and relevant Global Markets products, local regulations, regulatory requirements, market practices and business trends
• Experienced in handling and dealing with local commercial banking or corporate clients in North China will be preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with very strong people interaction ability
• Strong interpersonal skills, open minded, be able to present best-fit solutions for client needs
• Ability to explore business network, acquire and on-board new client names
• Strong sense of operational risk management and ability to adhere to the Bank's operational risk requirements
• Attention to detail and ability to ensure that transactions, business information is captured in a timely and highly accurate manner
• Able to work independently with limited supervision, proactive and willing to run job duties under pressure against multiple deadlines
• Business Travels will be required
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCCLJ/TZ/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited