Description de l'offre
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology (HOST)
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
- To perform daily operations of fund trading and settlement of Unit Trust (including the business of Pearl River Delta Retail banking business)
- Providing reporting data to internal correspondent party on time. All the data should fulfill the requirement of PBOC/CBRC/SAFE and the internal policy of reporting
- Collaborate closely with daily settlement/trading team to ensure consistent service standard can be delivered
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Strong attention to detail and careful and sensitive when handling data
- Strong problem solving capability;
- Careful, diligent, insenstive to overtime work;
- Good command of English
- Fund qualification certificate
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBC /TZ/*
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited