A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant RBWM CDD Project Manager
RBWM Chief Operating Office
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant RBWM CDD Project Manager.
· Work with HASE internal stakeholders including RBWM Business Units, Financial Crime Compliance, Legal, Regulatory Compliance, Transformation, Technologies and Operations to deliver CDD projects in relations to HSBC Group's Business Financial Crime Risks programmes, Regulatory and Anti-Money Laundering (AML) policy deployment, banking product development, customer journey digitalization, operational process streamlining, as well as financial crime risk assessments and mitigation/ remediation exercises.
· Collaborate with relevant stakeholders at Group and Regional levels to deploy and execute HASE RBWM CDD related governance initiatives across different business units and functions within the Bank.
· Support the HASE RBWM CDD Business-As-Usual (BAU) tasks including system and/or operational issues resolution, ad-hoc CDD remediation exercises, data analysis and reconciliation, and management information reporting.
Ideal candidate profile
· University Graduate in Business, Finance, Accounting and Technology disciplines.
At least 3 years of experience in financial services industry working on banking policies/ products/ processes projects, preferably in the regulatory, compliance and operational risk related areas.
· Functional domain knowledge on Know-Your-Customer and Customer Due Diligence within the Retail or Commercial Banking environment would be an advantage.
· Able to formulate and articulate solutions to ambiguous and complex issues.
· Proficient in English.