A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages.
Assistant Manager, Project Management (Campaign Management)
Project Management Department, Unsecured Loans, Consumer Assets
Hang Seng's Unsecured Loans business offers a full spectrum of cards and personal loan products and services to customers.
We have over 20 card products, including generic credit cards, co-branded credit cards, affinity cards and commercial cards, and are one of the leading credit card issuers in the market. We are dedicated to offering customers superior credit card services and loyalty schemes, with an aim of enabling customers to get the most out of their day-to-day spending.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Manager, Project Management (Campaign Management).
· Collect requirements, manage projects and support UAT in relation to credit card, customer segmentation and loyalty systems
· Provide MIS and production support in relation to credit card, customer segmentation and loyalty systems as well as mobile payment and marketing campaign fulfillment
· Provide consultancy and technical advice to card and loans business users
· Work with internal departments, business users, card associations and vendors to ensure the functionalities of project enhancements are in line with business needs
· Review and recommend alternatives on system solutions, as well as to ensure system stability, control and efficiency meet with business and operational expectations
· Participate in end user computing review with internal/external audit, BIRO exercises
Ideal candidate profile
· University degree in a related discipline or other relevant qualifications
· Banking or credit card experience is a must, preferably with good knowledge of data or information management
· Minimum of 3 years' experience in data/project management, preferably in credit card and unsecured lending related systems
· Good knowledge of PC application software such as SQL, MS Access and Excel
· Good communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills
· Attention to details, ability to work independently and under pressure
· Proficiency in both English and Chinese
· Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes