Retail Banking and Wealth Management (RBWM)
Retail Banking and Wealth Management leverages HSBC's global retail banking expertise and wealth management capabilities to deliver a broad range of world-class retail banking solutions to millions of customers. Driving for growth in key markets around the world, the business comprises areas such as retail banking, wealth management, insurance and asset management, with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels that will differentiate our customer experience and deliver market leading retail banking and wealth management solutions.
We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team.
In this role, you will:
• Support team supervisor to maintains HSBC internal Financial Crime risk control and Customer Due Diligence standards.
• Timely implementation of Group Top-down or country CDD policy requirements, together with any issues raised by external regulators.
• Manage operational MI report essential in monitoring CDD Onboarding activity and performance of the RBWM business.
• Response the query from RBWM frontline and business management teams, conduct knowledge sharing and rein-force training upon necessary.
• Provide other supporting to BFCR team's tasks.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
• Bachelor Degree or above
• Good spoken and written skill for both English and Chinese (mandarin)
• 5 years above working experience in Commercial Banking business, Retail banking or related project management.
• Minimum 1-2 years of working experience as a mentor or people manager.
• Ability to manage complex changes of regulatory environment and ensure compliance in daily operation.
• Proven ability to multi-tasking in a fast paced work environment and prioritize work assignments
• Excellent internal and external communication skills.
• Sufficient knowledge of local and Group compliance regulations (the latter to be attained if new to HSBC)
You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within and inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website. HSBCWSZ/HX
Issued by HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited