Healthcare Integrated Supply Chain
In this role, Training Leader is responsible for the development, execution and validation of the training processes and procedures, ensuring training programs support compliance with US, Mexico and international quality system requirements.
· Ensuring training programs are current and employees are trained in accordance with latest regulatory requirements at a site or business.
· Identifying gaps, with respect to US and International quality system requirements
Working with Instructional Designers to design and develop training programs and delivery mechanism.
· Training new hires and incumbents on job-specific skills, QA/RA issues.
Serving as an instructor for instructor-led courses/programming.
· Serving as part of the Training Council as applicable.
· Participating/Leading in the Train-the-Trainer programming.
· Updating/Maintaining the chosen Learning Management System.
Working with Training Manager to ensure training is being effectively deployed.
· Training Plan reviewing/updating with management.
· Assisting in developing GE instructor led courses, and will approve, audit, validate and verify training.
· Generated records in association with individual training needs, plans and delivery.
· Ensure training documentation is in compliance with regulations and procedures and are readily available for inspection.
· Work with functional managers to develop and maintain position job descriptions and records demonstrating employee qualification for positions held and training requirements to demonstrate continued competence.
· Created and maintain records in accordance with good documentation practices.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Experience developing and leading process implementation and improvement in a team environment.
· Ability to effectively communicate oral and written, across a cross-functional organization, up to business leadership and down to individual contributors.
· Proficiency with basic word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
· Minimum of 3 years experience developing and leading training.
· Influencing skills.
· Familiarity with training processes and tools.
· Prior experience with a medical devices or pharmaceutical industry.
· Familiarity with FDA, QSR, ISO 13485, training in a regulated industry, and other quality system regulations.
· Experience with Six Sigma, lean, deming and other quality approaches.
· Interpersonal and networking skills.
· Ability to successfully comprehend and carry out actions.
· Analytical and problem-solving skills.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com