Staff Software Architect
Description de l'offre
You will be working on multiple projects as a project leader or internal consultant. You will work on projects for components of the domain.
In this role you will:
· Participate in the domain technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction.
· Assist in the analysis, design and development of a roadmap and implementation based upon a current vs. future state in a cohesive architecture viewpoint.
· Gather and analyze data and develop architectural requirements at project level.
· Participate in the EA (Enterprise Architecture) governance model.
· Support the development software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
· Research and evaluate emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
· A minimum of 10-12 years of professional experience in Enterprise Java development OR Master’s degree with 8-10 years of experience in Enterprise Java development OR PhD with 3 years of experience in Enterprise Java development
· A minimum of 5-6 years of professional experience in architecting Enterprise Java solutions OR Master’s degree with 5-6 years of experience in architecting Enterprise Java solutions OR PhD with 2 years of experience in architecting Enterprise Java solutions
· GE Leadership Program Graduates will get credit towards relevant work experience, commensurate to the program they have completed
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will sponsor qualified individuals for employment visas
· Must be willing to travel
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Hoffman Estates, IL
· 10-12 years of strong Java development experience
· 5-6 years of architecting complex Enterprise Java solutions
· 6-8 years of experience with Java Spring, Hibernate and Maven
· Worked on data integration with Hospital Information Systems (HIS)
· Worked with Industry standard messaging platforms
· Worked with HL7 and developed/worked with Web Services
· Built near real time Analytics solutions in the health care domain, focusing on hospital/clinical operations
· Machine Learning, Big Data experience is highly desirable
· Understands technical and business discussions relative to future architecture direction aligning with business goals.
· Understands concepts of setting and driving architecture direction.
· Familiar with elements of gathering architecture requirements.
· Understands architecture standards concepts to apply to project work.
· Understand key cross-functional concepts that impact the organization; is aware of business priorities and organizational dynamics.
· Coaches and mentors team members.
· Familiar with concepts of costing hardware and software components. Works to assure work is on-time and within budget.
· Delivers tasks on-time with alignment to architectural goals. Can identify and raise issues, risks and benefits.
· Participates in change initiatives by implementing new directions and providing appropriate information and feedback.
· Applies values, policies, procedures and precedent to make timely, routine decisions of limited, clear choice.
· Reacts open-mindedly to new perspectives or ideas. Considers different or unusual solutions when appropriate.
· Resolves day-to-day issues related to strategy implementation. Escalates issues that impact the client and/or strategic initiatives.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.