GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Headquarters
In this role you will manage security and access requests to several EPM applications across BHGE businesses. You will work closely with BHGE Compliance leader to address SOX requirements and also drive automation to remove manual activities from the process.
· Manage access requests and render them to proper provisioning in the Hyperion EPM application.
· Manage segregation of duties within environments between application developers and production support team
· Develop and improve process workflows to streamline the access activities
· Partner with Compliance to maintain a high degree of information security and participate in regular user access audits
· Demonstrate understanding of key system administration and application access security practices
· Keep abreast of new tools and technologies while taking part in the evaluation and recommendations for new or enhanced capabilities that could improve current platforms
· Develop technical standards, documentation and knowledge transfer for operational support including the coordination of knowledge transfer to other team members including off-shore support staff
· Complete root cause analysis of defects and implement controls to mitigate repetitive issues
· Drive adherence to Financial & IT Compliance Enterprise Standards
· Promote the company culture by encouraging open communication, teamwork and living of the GE Beliefs
· Understands, promotes and adheres to security and SoX compliance policies and process
· Develop peer, cross-functional and cross-GE Business relationships to maximize best practice sharing and team effectiveness
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management, Engineering, Finance or other technical related fields (OR a minimum 7 years of relevant work experience)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Information Technology delivering high impact technology solutions
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Houston, Texas
· Experience managing user access in common Hyperion applications (EPMA Shared Service, HFM, Planning, Essbase)
· Familiarity with identity management concepts and common tools
· Understand access groups and the role they play in an IT environment
· Demonstrated strong attention to detail
· Understanding of system security structures and compliance requirements
· Demonstrated ability to identity and develop repeatable standard operating practices
· Knowledge of financial systems, financial cycles and processes
· Sarbanes Oxley (SoX) experience
· Experience with GE tools such as Sailpoint IDM, ServiceNow and SupportCentral a plus (GE Employees Only)
· Ability to manage user access to HFM consolidation results
· Self-starter – requires minimal direction to accomplish goals
· Demonstrated customer focus – evaluates decisions through the eyes of customers, builds strong customer relationships, creates processes with customer viewpoint and partners with customers to help shape solutions
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines for financial close where uptime is critical
· Proven experience working in environments with on-shore and off-shore multi-national team members
· Hyperion application experience with: HFM, FDMEE, DRM, Essbase, Planning
· Strong analytical and strong problem-solving skills - communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions
· Change oriented – actively generates process improvements ; champions and drives change initiatives; confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways, balances multiple and competing priorities and executes accordingly
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.At GE Digital, we are creating technology and solutions to enable social, mobile, analytical and cloud capabilities for the Industrial Internet. The Industrial Internet is an open, global network that connects people, data and machines. It’s about making infrastructure more intelligent and advancing the industries critical to the world we live in.
At GE, we believe it’s about the future of industry—energy, healthcare, transportation, manufacturing. It’s about making the world work better. GE is transforming itself to become the world's premier digital industrial company, executing critical outcomes for our customers. Explore how you can drive greater asset reliability, lower operating costs, reduce risk and accelerate operational performance with our Predix platform and software solutions.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen.