Candidate will be responsible for exploring emerging technologies to incubate and enhance internal/external products, providing technical and product leadership on IoT, "ABC" (Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cloud) product evolution, regional/global rollout and commercialization.
• Define long term roadmap and short term sprints/iterations release plan for GO Asia Center digital products.
• Oversee full lifecycle of implementation to ensure scalability, reliability, and security of GO Asia Center digital products.
• Apply Agile principles to translate unstructured or ambiguous customer needs/requirements into actionable user stories and work units.
• Work out standard product rollout package, which includes product catalogue, whiter paper, readiness questionnaire, implementation toolkits and support toolkits.
• Responsible to define applicable technology stack and work out product value proposition for the businesses.
• In charge of IoT product - ECMS operation, commercialization and new feature evolution.
• Take lead of as-is AI chatbot product penetration and next generation of AI solution exploration, incubation and productization.
• Oversee OI product maintenance, regional and global rollout.
• Manage existing Global Operations Properties (GOP) related IT application, infrastructure and IT support team to ensure stability and optimal operating conditions with close adherence to global enterprise standard and cyber security requirement.
• Partner with GOP team to explore and drive various kind of smart campus and smart building initiatives to provide a better working environment and reduce operation cost.
• Bachelor's degree (or above) in Computer Science or in “STEM” majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
• Minimum of 3 years of system analysis, project/product management or system development experience in an information technology environment.
• Experience in IOT area, familiar with energy efficiency improvement technology stack, value proposition and Business impact.
• Good knowledge of "ABC" (Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cloud) technology
• Knowledge of UX and Software Design Patterns.
• Familiar with Predix, Java, Node.js and Python.
• Basic IT infrastructure knowledge including but not limited to Operating system, network, data encryption.
• Experience in Agile development.
• Six Sigma, PMP, ITIL or related certifications.
• Strong oral and written English skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong team player – collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively solicits and incorporates input from various sources
• Demonstrate ability to influence customers, product team and patterners through persuasion and influencing
• Change oriented – actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative way
• Passionate about digital solutions with an interest in current and future emerging technologies
• Operates with a thorough, detail oriented mindset
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.