Description de l'offre
Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of design principles, practices and implementation in complex systems and assignments. General responsibilities include design concept generation, participating in design reviews, development and testing to assess performance against design specification; reliability testing, and assessment of system interactions. Makes independent decisions. Assist in the development of manufacturing processes and troubleshooting issues to determine root cause and possible engineering solutions.
· Practices and mentors in the use of company concepts, policies and procedures, familiar with and follows standard practices.
· Receives general direction and exercises considerable discretion as to work details.
· Contributes to the definition and timely achievement of overall project goals.
· Participates or leads in efforts to define new components, products or processes.
· Identifies and solves technical challenges.
· Identifies and implements improvements to work processes.
· Creates potentially patentable components for systems, or processes.
· Designs, plans and executes project related tasks.
· Designs and executes experiments to test hypothesis related to project outcomes.
· Applies advanced scientific knowledge to projects; determines priorities for experiments.
· Independently designs and executes experiments.
· Utilizes DOE as appropriate.
· Assures experimental quality through sound, independent, experimental design.
· Participates or leads cross functional technical teams.
· Establishes interfaces across other organizational groups.
· Provides technical direction and feedback to others.
· Teaches others and troubleshoots problems.
· Participates in project planning, process updates and contributes to experimental design.
· Prepares and delivers presentations of project results to others; presents data to larger and more diverse audiences.
· Applies functional expertise routinely on the job.
· Monitors work to ensure quality, and continuously promote Quality First Time.
· BS degree or equivalent in a directly related discipline.
· Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience; OR MS degree in directly related discipline + 4 years of related experience required; OR, PhD degree in a directly related discipline + 2 years of related experience required.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Demonstrates success in technical proficiency, creativity, collaboration with others and independent thought.
· Expert knowledge of engineering principles and concepts.
· Understands and uses expert practices for requirements management, development and analysis.
· Mentors others in requirements engineering.
· Understands and uses the foundational processes and practices for SW planning.
· Mentors others in SW planning processes and practices.
· Develops and uses company design practices as applied to projects Understands and applies industry practices and benchmarks.
· Uses company coding practices as applied to projects.
· Develops, mentors and assures growth in company practices.
· Uses company practices for SW integration and test at an expert level.
· Develops and mentors and assures growth in practices.
· Who we are
Ventana Medical Systems, Inc. (Ventana), a member of the Roche Group, innovates and manufactures instruments and reagents that automate tissue processing and slide staining for cancer diagnostics. Our integrated staining, workflow management and digital pathology solutions optimize laboratory efficiency to reduce errors and support diagnosis for pathology professionals. Together with Roche, Ventana is driving personalized healthcare through accelerated drug discovery and companion diagnostics.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer and strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based upon an individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, mental/physical disability, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de Roche
La société présente depuis 2004 deux sections parallèles, le secteur pharmaceutique et le secteur diagnostic. Numéro un mondial dans les médicaments contre le cancer ainsi qu'en virologie, le groupe dirigé par le Dr Severin Schwan se focalise essentiellement dans la « médecine individualisée ».
La société est présente commercialement dans 150 pays. Son siège se situe à Bâle en Suisse. Son chiffre d'affaires s'est élevé en 2016 à 50,576 milliards de francs suisses. La société a dépensé 9,915 milliards de francs suisses en recherche et développement. En 2016, l'entreprise compte 94 000 salariés environ