Ensure the quality of web and cloud applications used in the healthcare domain. Candidate will work within an Agile scrum team, responsible for automated testing of continuously developed new features on multiple test levels, including component, integration and system levels, and also regression. Contributes to the team and works self-sufficiently, in continuous sync with technical leadership. Work is technical and uses a wide variety of cutting edge technologies.
• Work in a scrum team
• Test web and cloud based applications used in the healthcare domain
• Plan test sets for optimal coverage for new features on multiple test levels (component, integration, e2e)
• Select regression tests based on risk assessment
• Test automation in java environment using BDD on multiple platforms (PC, mobile, tablet)
• Perform non-functional tests, like performance, robustness and security
• Write and manage test documentation
• Create and manage bug reports, collaborate with the development team in bug fixing
• Collaborate with the development team and the technical leadership
• Contribute to risk assessment processes (FMEA, security)
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) or equivalent
• Professional experience in automated software testing
• Active java programming skills
• Tools: selenium, jbehave, serenity, spring
• Experience in multiple levels of testing (unit, component, integration, e2e)
• Experience in non-functional testing (performance, robustness, security)
• Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, especially BDD
• Experience with public cloud infrastructures such as AWS and Azure
• Experience with REST services
• Experience in testing on mobile/tablet platforms
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE Healthcare provides transformational medical technologies and services to meet the demand for increased access, enhanced quality and more affordable healthcare around the world. GE works on things that matter - great people and technologies taking on tough challenges. From medical imaging, software & IT, patient monitoring and diagnostics to drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions, GE Healthcare helps medical professionals deliver great healthcare to their patients.