Description de l'offre
Rivalta di Torino
As Sr Analytics Engineer you will work projects in a technical domain as a technical expert or internal consultant across one technical or functional domains. Participates in the data domain technical and business discussions relative to future architect direction.
As Analytics Engineer you will be part of Avio Aero Digital League team, gathering and analyzing data and developing architectural requirements at project level.
Your main goals will be :
• Leverage data assets to respond to complex questions that require timely answers
• Conducts exploratory data analysis and generates visual summaries of data. Identifies data quality issues.
• Actively identifies needs for novel methods/tools and works with team to invent as necessary. Validates new tools and methodologies.
• Perform analysis provide recommendations to include data ingestion, optimization, formatting, retrieval, and delivery.
• Develop and implement data migration strategies / plans, logical data models and physical schemas, and metadata repositories.
• Implement Data warehouse & Big/Small data designs with automated MDM/ETL Tools and data quality capabilities.
• Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory, etc).
• Integrate domain data knowledge into development of data requirements.
• Participates on agile teams
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Management or other technical / IT field, OR relevant IT work experience
• Prior exposure to Technologies like Hadoop, Greenplum, Talend, RDBMS, Data Warehousing, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Integration
• Functional & Technical knowledge of business processes in Manufacturing business (Global Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, etc.)
• Database experience with OLTP, OLAP data models, developing and debugging PL/SQL and Greenplum/PostgreSQL
• Experience in developing Dashboards/Scorecards on Spotfire and other similar Data Visualization tools.
• Strong track record of understanding and interest in current and emerging technologies demonstrated through training, job experience and/or industry activities
• Strong team player collaborates well with others to solve problems and actively incorporates input from various sources
• Strong customer focus valuates decisions through the eyes of the customer
• Analytical skills & strong problem-solving skills, communicates in a clear and succinct manner and effectively evaluates information / data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
• Change oriented actively generates process improvements; supports and drives change, and confronts difficult circumstances in creative ways
• it would be considered a strong plus any experience in ERP Development, Testing, Implementations including interfaces, coding techniques, functions, stored procedures etc.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.