Sr Analytics Engineer
Description de l'offre
Digital Platform & Industrial Applications
The Sr. Analytics Engineer will be responsible for delivering new, commercially re-usable analytics solutions (Analytic Blueprint Packages) to expand industry coverage, application capabilities, and Digital Twin (Asset, Components, Process, Systems) supportable by product support teams (Software as A Service model). You will leverage standard suite of platform and core module analytics & algorithms, software application capabilities, strong engineering & analytics backgrounds.
As a Sr. Analytics Engineer, for GE Digital’s Asset Performance Management (APM) Product line, you must have a good understanding of basic industrial equipment – reliability and failure causes, the ability to quickly understand the key operational characteristics of new equipment, interview domain experts for failure mode knowledge, and assess how possible failure models will affect measured parameters and key performance indicators (KPIs). An Analytic Blueprint Package is a complete configuration template for a class or type of equipment; includes the Sematic Data Model, Equipment Tag Model, Component Groupings, Failure Indication Logic and relation parameter configuration applied to Physics Based, Mathematical or Statistics based, or Machine Learning (Non-Parametric Regression Techniques such as Similarity Based Modeling, Principal Component Analysis, Kernel Regression) analytics techniques commonly used for Industrial Analytics as well as the orchestration logic of one or more of these techniques.
· Engage key technical & subject matter experts (SMEs) across the business for knowledge capture into the solutions.
· Provide core product requirements to Product Management, Software Engineering and UX Design teams.
· Work on a team of Analytics Engineers and Data Scientists who analyze equipment operation and failure modes to detect the failures through the analysis of process environment, equipment operation and real-time sensor data
· Apply a structured process to design and build new analytic blueprint packages. Review technical documents like Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams
· Creation of derivative analytics for variants of known equipment, incorporation of field feedback to improve the performance and actionability of the analytics, maintaining the Analytic blueprint library and catalogue
· Gather end-user (Internal and External)/customer requirements and feedback and support product engineering in development of new generations of GE Digital’s software solutions
· Develop a trusted advocate relationship with internal and external customer constituents. Serve as the communications hub and "source of truth" for applications of the analytics in the field. Ensure that all teams have correct and timely information they need in order to ensure successful delivery of analytics to customers
· Provide supporting technical materials, education and in person expertise during commercial cycles, partner and cross-business collaboration. Evangelize the portfolio capabilities by presenting to customers (internal and external) and user groups where applicable
· Drive repeatability in solution component architectures. Foster an environment that encourages innovation, creative risk taking, speed and agility
· Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job
· Must be willing to travel
· Must be willing to work out of an office located in Chicago
· Legal authorization to work in the US is required. GE may agree to sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future if there is a shortage of individuals with particular skills.
· Aptitude for the use of complex software applications, abstract concepts, use of data
· Understanding of industrial equipment and process operations, especially in the areas of maintenance and process control
· Experience in application or orchestration of Machine Learning algorithms or heuristics
· Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
· Clear understanding of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and respective experience with its application in design and development phases
· Knowledge and experience using Analytics Software Packages like SAS, JMPro etc. Programming experience with open source scripting and data analysis packages like Python, R is a plus.
· Strong Customer mindset and ability to understand commercial and product strategy
· Bridging between Research and Solution design
· Demonstrates awareness of important current trends (economic, political, environmental, regulatory, etc.) affecting the industries that GE Digital operates in
· Experience working effectively on multiple outcome-focused commercial solutions simultaneously
· Proactively engages with cross-functional teams to resolve issues and design solutions using critical thinking and analytics skills and best practices by actively incorporating input from various sources
· Strong analytical and strong problem solving skills - effectively evaluates information/data to make decisions; anticipates obstacles and develops plans to resolve
· Continuous improvement oriented – actively generates process improvements; champions and drives change initiatives
· Emotional Intelligence, ability to influence up and out and the ability to work independently
· Must be a team player with a strong desire to win by collaborating
· Highly organized and efficient; able to balance competing priorities and execute accordingly
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.