Description de l'offre
Tlalnepantla de Baz
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Turbomachinery Process Solutions
Sourcing Intern provides support and assistance to the function and collaborate cross functionally at the site level to ensure follow up and execution of purchase orders. This role will primarily work closely with the lead buyer and collaborate with materials, logistics quality, and manufacturing.
• Follow up on receiving process (OSP and materials).
• Dairy follow up on supplier commitment to deliveries (Promise date).
• Ensure supplier documentation is submitted in iSupplier and subsequent approval.
• Follow up with logistics regarding import process for International suppliers.
• Drive improvement to current sourcing process at the site.
• Follow up on invoice payment with the financial department (Boicing and Perceptive).
• Follow up on suppliers sending quality certs and commercial invoices.
• Provide support needed for the correct sourcing functions with all related departments.
• Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) 5th to 7th Semester in Supply Chain, Business Administration, any Engineering bachelor degree or related field of study.
• Fluid English.
• Good negotiation skills (Internal/external) and ability to influence.
• Strong analytical, organization and presentation skills.
• Strategic thinker: Proven problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication (verbal/written).
• Interpersonal and leadership skills.
• Ability to interact cross-functionally.
• Digital mindset with strong ability to learn and navigate systems.
• Knowledge of the oil and gas industry or willingness to learn about the oil and gas industry.
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes or willingness to learn quickly.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. We deploy minds and machines to enhance customer productivity, safety and environmental stewardship, while minimizing costs and risks at every step of the energy value chain. With operations in over 120 countries, we infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
State of Mexico
Tlalnepantla de Baz