Description de l'offre
Medical Imaging Platforms Engineering develops common software foundation/platform intended mainly for diagnostic imaging modalities like CT, MR, PET, XRay, etc., provide common services for Medical Image (DICOM) management & common acquisition workflows. This position is for a Software Engineer who can work as a full stack software web developer, for our new age platform.
• Looking for a full stack developer
• Experience in web application development using frameworks like angular2, react, etc.
• Experience in Container technologies such as Docker
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Experience with Responsive UI Design/Development techniques and best practices preferred.
• Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent experience.
• At least 2 - 5 years experience on web application development
• Good understanding of microservices, REST, Containerization
• Good designing and debugging skills
• Experience in Agile methods such as Scrum on a small development team
• Knowledge on Kubernetes is good to have
• Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks
• Has the ability to make basic technology choices based on experience
• Voices opinions and presents clear rationale. Uses data or factual evidence to influence
• Recognizes collaborative behavior and participates in collaborative activities
• Learns organization vision statement and decision making framework. Able to understand how team and personal priorities contribute to the organization vision
• Good communication skills: Strong verbal, written communication.
• Good Analytical and Log debugging Skills
• Must have a customer service focus
• Self-starter with the passion to make a difference with the deliverables.
• Team player & good interpersonal skills: Should be able to work well in a team.
• Good technical aptitude : Should have proven analytical / problem solving ability
• Experience in use of open source tools and systems; comfortable with open source community and collaborative merit-based work where all ideas are heard and the best ones are implemented
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.