Description de l'offre
GeonX, a GE Additive Company, is looking for a talented individual to join its software development team. The person will contribute to the development of the user interface of Virfac iAM, a new generation simulation software for additive manufacturing, using the newest technologies and tools (C#, .NET, WPF, DirectX-based rendering engine, Visual Studio and Git) in a dynamic work environment. Location of the activity is GeonX office in Gosselies, Belgium.
· Development of user interface components of Virfac iAM
· Quality assessment of the software for industrial applications
· High-level support of internal and external customers
· Writing of software documentation and best practices
· Master degree in Computer Science/Applied Mathematics/Mechanical Engineering/Material Engineering or equivalent
· Demonstrated experience of programming of complex user interfaces involving 3D visualization
· Solid experience with object-oriented programming
· Relevant experience programming in C#, xaml, .NET with Visual Studio
· Excellent communication skills and fluency in English
· Exposure to an Agile environment
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Ability to work both as a team and independently
· Strong problem solving skills #DTR
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.