Description de l'offre
A software engineer learns the practical application of engineering principal and will work with a cross-functional team to deliver/maintain the software design for medical device. He/She need to participate the practical design, new platform design, cooperation design and the verification/validation.
1. Intranet cloud service development
2. Technical interface between region SaaS and global PaaS development virtual team
3. Technical interface between GE platform and 3rd party App development company
4. Develop region PaaS services and SaaS applications.
5. Keep track on new technology, methodology and design concept. Identifying and developing new opportunities to leverage Strategic Sourcing objectives and Common Technology initiatives
1. BS or above in Computer Science， Software Engineering or equivalent experience
2. 3 years engineering experience in cloud service development
3. Experience in virtual machine, docker implementation
4. Familiar with Openstack
5. Experience in Linux, Java and C++
6. Familiar with front end development framework as a plus
7. Fluent English communication
1. Self-starter, energizing, results oriented, and able to multi-task
2. Excellent teamwork, coordination and communication skills
3. Ability to meet aggressive reliability, performance, cost, serviceability, and delivery targets
4. Effective oral and written communication skills, global project experience will be plus.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.