Description de l'offre
GE Oil & Gas
Oil & Gas Oilfield Equipment
In this role, you will monitor manufacturing operations to assure that products and services meet the requirements of our quality assurance program, the engineering requirements and the appropriate industry and/or regulatory standards for which the equipment is sanctioned.
In the role of Receiving Inspection, you will:
· Perform basic dimensional and visual inspection of purchased and in-process (OSP) materials
· Understand work order and engineering Drawings
· Experienced with API Q1 specifications
· Be well versed in operating common inspection tools to include Calipers, OD & ID Mics, and depth Gages
· Possess excellent organizational skills
· Possess excellent written and Oral skills
· Visually, and through the use of measuring devices, inspect in-process and finished products to ensure that they satisfy quality standards and industry codes and standards
· Inspect precision-machined and fabricated parts to ensure conformance to design specifications, including tolerances, physical criteria, etc.
· Work in partnership with manufacturing management to eliminate the causes of quality problems
· Identify and label all quality defects; generates GRHs for components, procedures, etc., which do not meet the applicable requirements
· Be required to perform duties offsite at customer facilities as needed
· Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental regulations
· Perform other related duties as assigned or indicated by responsibilities
· Perform all duties as assigned by management
· High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
· Minimum 1 years of experience in Quality Control
· Work overtime, weekends and holidays, as required
· Read and correctly interpret prints / drawings and specifications
· Be in the shop environment a minimum of 8 hours per day, primarily standing and sitting, as required
· Lift objects weighing up to 45 lbs.
· Pass the eye exam requirements of ASNT and be able to drive a forklift and pass an in house test.
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Follow Baker Hughes, a GE company on Twitter @BHGECo, or visit us at BHGE.com.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.