Purchased Material Quality Engineer-Trnsram Lighting
Description de l'offre
Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting GE Lighting
The opening post for Tungsram Lighting (Shanghai) Company Limited
• Lead supplier development and improvement activities by implementing Quality projects with assigned suppliers/commodities
• Drive exceptional part/product quality and cost of quality level in supported programs
• Supports Raw Material/Part Quality projects dealing with external suppliers: ensure supplier quality (understand and make Tungsram CTQs clear to the suppliers, ensure proper measurement of the CTQs, conduct quality related checklist, Quality Plan and its implementation)
• Drive Supplier Approval Workflow on new Suppliers: conduct Business Surveys, SRG audits; follows up improvement actions, verify closure;
• Managing supplier approvals, identifying, benchmarking, and auditing production and sourced product suppliers
• Participate workouts, brainstorming session to give feedback on potential suppliers and on existing ones; report out WO results
• Support proper project execution following the relevant internal NPI Standing Instructions or C change procedures.
• Establish required CTQ performance at suppliers and subcontractors by implementing robust quality control plans and sustainable corrective action plans
• Drive suppliers to implement Compliance Control Plan (CCP) to ensure Products Regulation Compliance (PRC) by working closely with cross functional team (Tech system team, PM...)
• Verify and validate supplier capability and product /process controls are aligned with Company specifications and requirements
• Working closely with production, engineering and purchasing teams to resolve supplier technical issues and ensure best available technologies and manufacturing processes are deployed across the supply chain
• Solve quality issue with speed on assign supplier base, drive preventive action on product/system/process
• Set up supplier quality processes and lead systems implementation at suppliers
• Report project status and results and other relevant information regularly in a structured manner
• Degree in engineering
• Experience in manufacturing, quality, and/or design – with emphasis on process evaluation and quality assurance
• ISO 9001: 2015 quality management system internal auditor or supplier quality auditor knowledge
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, strong background in applying statistical quality control tools for process / product controls, such as SPC, gage R&R, FMEA and DOE.
• Ability of interpretation of engineering drawings/ specifications and manufacturing process planning/evaluation
• Demonstrated ability to handle diverse activities simultaneously,
• Ability to work cross-functionally and interface different teams, functions, sites
• Good written and verbal communications skills in English
• Results oriented approach, passionate, disciplined, analytical, self-starter
• Demonstrated energy, leadership, and project management skills
• Willingness to travel frequently
• Team player, Supplier Development experience is and advantage
EHS related duties and responsibilities:
• Works in appropriate condition that does not risk the safe working, keeps educated EHS rules to avoid any health risk. Keeps working area clean & safe.
• Keeps & improves safety conditions of equipments/machines.
• Wears clothes appropriate to health & safety requirement of the position. Knows & follows EHS & work protection policies (related to the position).
• Immediately reports all kind of accidents, almost accidents, fire, environmental damage.
Quality related duties & responsibilities:
• Knows how the job directly & indirectly influences quality.
• Knows & follows quality requirements of the position.
• Notices & gives advice how to eliminate threats to quality.
GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.