Production Control Leader - Coating
Description de l'offre
Aviation Supply Chain
The Production Control Leader will demonstrate leadership in communicating business goals, programs, and processes relative to coating suppliers. In the Production Control Leader role, you will utilize your experience or expertise to solve problems, develop and execute objectives for self and others, and have the opportunity to effect short-term and some long-term business outcomes.
In addition, as the Production Control Leader, you will:
· Drive manufacturing and sourcing scheduling and strategies at the site and vendor locations
· Coordinate material input to ensure on time delivery and output schedules to maximize productivity
· Interface with quality, fulfillment team, sourcing, engineering, and logistics on a continuous basis
· Lead in the evaluation of increased production efficiency, and cycle time reduction at coating vendor
· Ensure minimization of excess / obsolete inventory and management of disposition
· Ensure the successful management of manufacturing material input and output to support sales and inventory OP PLANS
· Provide leadership (to the team) in the execution of cycle, productivity, facilities, maintenance, and EHS projects
· Facilitate meaningful and functional plans to meet customer demands for both spares and assembly customers
· Assist in the calculation of schedules for equipment, materials with respect to customer demand versus resource capabilities
· Work with vendors to control inventory levels, cycle time, and other aspects as required meeting schedules
· Work with support groups to develop and administer systems, procedures, and other support tools to assist in producing quality and cost-efficient products
· Work in cross functional team to solve business challenges and delivery on key outcomes
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited College or University (or a High School Diploma / GED with a minimum 5 years of experience in a production planning, production control, sourcing or configuration control role)
· Minimum 3 years of experience in production planning, production control, sourcing or configuration control
· Ability to identify and implement process improvements and best practices
· Ability to coordinate multiple priorities at one time
· Ability to cope with multiple complex situations daily
· Strong negotiation skills
· Knowledge of shop operations, facilitation, production control, manufacturing or materials functions
· Familiar with production control systems and routines
· Strong analytical skills
· Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
GE is one of the largest employers in the U.S., with its global headquarters based in Fairfield, CT and 134,000 U.S. employees as of the end of 2012. Our facilities range from Thomas Edison’s original factory in Schenectady, New York, where over a thousand employees work today to build the latest generation of steam turbines and generators, to a GE Aviation plant in Durham, North Carolina, where hundreds of employees will make fuel-efficient, advanced technology jet engines. These locations exemplify an industrial renaissance that is happening in the U.S., driven by advanced manufacturing techniques, ground-up innovation, supporting thousands of new jobs, and making products for export. Want to be part of the renaissance? Join us today.
To stay connected with exciting news and the latest job opportunities from GE businesses,follow us on Twitter!
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers.Learn More about GE
Working for GE Aviation is exciting & challenging. Come see what you are missing!
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. To be considered for this role, you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident, or protected individual as defined by 8 USC 1101(a)(2) and 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).
Voici d'autres offres qui pourraient te plaire
À propos de General Electric
Inventer le monde industriel de demain, telle est la motivation de General Electric.
Multinationale de renom, GE est leader dans les secteurs énergie et transports dont les activités se répartissent entre GE Energy Infrastructure, GE Technology Infrastructure, GE Capital, GE Consumer & Industrial et NBC Universal. Doté d'importants pôles de recherche, General Electric met donc à profit son savoir-faire et ses connaissance afin produire de l'énergie, bâtir, faciliter les déplacement et améliorer les soins à travers le monde.
GE couvre un large de panel de métiers, niveaux et compétences à travers des fonctions d'ingénierie, marketing, santé, finance, logistique, communication, business développement etc. De ce fait, les offres du simple stage au CDI ne manquent pas en France, notamment sur les sites de Buc et Velizy Villacoublay, près de Paris.
La société offre des voies professionnelles multiples et intéressantes d'un point de vue rémunération, cadre de travail et challenges pour de jeunes stagiaires ou alternants souhaitant mettre à profit leurs compétences au sein d'une entreprise au service de tous pour inventer les solutions de demain.
Rejoignez GE pour construire votre parcours ensemble.