United Arab Emirates
Owns the overall delivery of all client engagements, business development, and staff development
across multiple solution practices or for a single complex, new solution offering across a single
geography. Acts as a senior escalation point for clients and senior staff. Ensures that all projects
within their scope are delivered on time. Responsible for delivering upsell opportunities and new
clients to the practice. Responsible for the professional development of the full consulting team.
1. Serve as the Senior Engagement escalation point for simultaneous engagements to ensure
high levels of quality, client satisfaction, and employee satisfaction and become personally
involved in engagements where necessary to mitigate risk.
2. Assume responsibility for key metrics (e.g., revenue, operating margin, on time project
completion, upsell orders).
3. Develop new commercial opportunities with existing clients and secure new clients.
4. Drive practice development across a single geography or a new solution offering and participate
in new solution development giving feedback, input, ideas to solution development teams.
5. Manage a team of employees with responsibility to ensure goals and objectives, performance
management, and career development processes are completed and feedback is given to junior
6. Develop and train junior staff.
7. Prepare and deliver succinct, clear, and insightful and influential executive-level presentations.
8. Establish new executive level relationships with key stakeholders at new prospective clients.
9. Require, model, promote, and complete timely performance feedback to team members.
10. Gain acceptance internally and externally as an expert in one to two solution areas or
11. Manage and direct Knowledge Management activities on the engagement team.
1. Bachelor’s degree and a minimum eight years of experience in either advisory services,
consulting, or performance improvement in a healthcare setting.
2. Minimum seven years of experience leading and managing projects with outcome focused
3. Minimum five years of experience directly or indirectly leading a team of reports.
4. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g., Excel, Power Point).
5. Ability to travel at least 70%.
6. Language proficiency in region specific.
1. MBA or master’s degree and a minimum twelve years of experience in either advisory services
or consulting and a minimum four years of healthcare clinical or administrative experience.
2. Demonstrated expertise in the healthcare industry and major trends in the geography in which
client projects are delivered.
3. Demonstrated data mining and analytical skills.
4. Ability to influence and collaborate with senior level management teams.
5. Ability to negotiate complex and strategic contracts.
6. Track record of winning net new business/clients.
7. Ability to think creatively and create out of the box solutions for external and internal problems.
8. Demonstrated project management expertise or certification.
9. Ability to create impactful executive client facing communications and presentations.
10. Demonstrated ability to manage financial, delivery, or client risk in a consulting or advisory
11. Demonstrated expertise in driving change using Change Management tools.
12. Demonstrated experience in LEAN or Six Sigma tools.
13. Demonstrated experience leading teams.
14. Demonstrated experience delivering feedback and coaching successfully.
15. Expert interpersonal and teamwork skills.
16. Excellent written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking and
writing clearly and convincingly.
17. Demonstrated business acumen and analytical skills.
18. Ability to work independently and to consistently meet or exceed performance expectations.
19. Ability to adjust work and communication style based on situational needs.
20. Demonstrated aptitude for critical thinking to include the evaluation of ideas and synthesizing
of information into insights.
21. Proven ability to accomplish large volume of high quality work under pressure.
22. Proven ability to make decisions with limited information and achieve expected results.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
United Arab Emirates