Aviation Customer Delivery Operations
This role is responsible to support production leaders and employees on day to day administrative function.
- To support operation leaders and employees on any administration issue.
- Generate SAP gap report and labor hours.
- Maintaining data for all employees (shift arrangement in SAP system, shift pattern, teaming, leave tracker, evacuation list and organization chart)
- Handle administration issue with SAP such as shift, clock in/out, and employee profile.
- Key in OT submission for all employees every month.
- Organize, arrange and coordinate meetings/event.
- Replenish office stationery/equipment.
- Minimum 1 year experience as administration support.
- Strong knowledge in SAP system and Microsoft Office.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to connect with other departments to solve administration issue and SAP related.
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com