GE Renewable Energy
Renewable Energy Onshore Wind Asia Pacific
All resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
• Provide customers with high quality, value added service solutions involving installation and maintenance of wind energy products.
• Provide technical direction and/or field execution management of wind energy projects within the region as required.
• Support the business growth requirements by offering feedback to regional leadership on improvement areas and business opportunities.
• Support tools management on site.
• Provide wind farm troubleshooting and maintenance work. Keep turbines running with high performance.
• Complete all necessary technical and business documentation on time and accurate.
• Cooperate with function team like as sales, parts, engineer on site.
• EHS mindset and compliance, site implementation.
• Service quality control on site and subcontractor management.
• Establish and maintain relationships with customers to make customer technical issues/requirements understood and addressed in a timely manner.
• Partner with the Services Engineering teams and interface with external and internal
• Bachelor’s Degree in electrical engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or three years equivalent experience.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales and/ or service of monitoring and diagnostic wind energy systems.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills to convey technical concepts to business and technical personnel in Chinese
• Demonstrate consistently high levels of performance in all areas of responsibility.
• Work efficiently without direct supervision.
• Customer Service mindset.
• Flexible traveling schedule to project sites.
• Team work & strong execution ability.
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Experience working directly with customers.
• Field engineer experience preferred
• Strong technical aptitude, including applicable engineering tools and systems
• Experience in planning and schedule under weather condition
• Driver license need
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com